We are actively updating our new resource directory page April 1-15th. Not all contacts are currently displayed. We appreciate you patience! Please check back soon for an updated list of resources, supports and recreation opportunities in Eastman, Manitoba.
Lucci’s Clubhouse Adult Services Program
From the Mrs Lucci’s Adult Supported Living Program Website:
Since 2012 Mrs. Lucci’s has been offering an Adult Supported Living Program to assist adults with cognitive challenges to realize their potential. We accomplish this through the provision of a wide range of day service activities based upon their Person Centred Plan. We strive to provide ongoing supports and follow-up actions that meet each individual’s needs, and also maintains program quality over time.
Who qualifies for our Adult Special Services Program?
- Determination of eligibility requires a written diagnosis by a qualified professional.
- A recent psychological assessment is needed (the individual must be at least 15 years of age at the time of the assessment) for all participants.
- Clients must be 21 years of age or older, with an IQ of 70 or less (some exceptions exist — for more information, please contact your assigned CSW).
- The Independent Living with Supports program is available to adults between the ages of 18-21 that are living independently, up to a maximum of 20 hours/week
Who is involved in the planning and implementation of each program?
- Once eligibility is confirmed, then a Community Service Worker (CSW) from Community Living disABILITY Services (a department within CFS) is assigned
- The CSW meets with the individual, their support network (family members or other relevant adults), and Lucci’s Program Coordinator to create a Person Centered Plan
- Mrs. Lucci’s then contracts a Support Worker to work with the participant