Recreation Opportunities for Children (ROC) Eastman is hiring!
We’re looking for a part-time Family Recreation Practitioner (family support) to serve families in the Vita-Sprague-Dominion City areas. Applicants that live near these areas are encouraged to apply to reduce mileage costs.
ROC Eastman is a registered children’s charity and strongly believes in the value of every child.
Family Recreation Practitioners provide children and their families support to reduce barriers to positive recreation activities, while showing them the highest level of respect and compassion.
The successful applicant will work from home and in ROC families’ homes.
Hours are flexible and average 10 hours/week.
Please have a peek at the full job description HERE
Interested applicants are invited to submit the following to email@example.com:
1. A resume
2. A one page letter of interest addressing the following:
– your knowledge and understanding of ROC
– any connection or involvement you’ve had with ROC
– what you believe you could contribute to ROC as a non-profit organization
– what you hope to acquire from this employment opportunity
– your schedule and availability
Closing date: Open until filled