ROC Eastman is growing and hiring part-time Family Recreation Practitioners to serve families living in North and South Eastman.
ROC Eastman is a registered children’s charity and strongly believes in the value of every child.
Family Recreation Practitioners provide children and their families assistance in reducing barriers to participating in recreation activities, showing them the highest level of respect and compassion, and building community partnerships to ensure long term sustainability.
Successful applicants will work mostly at home and in client’s homes. Hours are flexible and average 10 hours/week.
Interested applicants are invited to submit the following to email@example.com:
1. a resume
2. a one page letter of interest detailing the following:
– your knowledge and understanding of ROC
– any connection or involvement you’ve previously had with ROC
– what you believe you could contribute to ROC as a non-profit organization
– what you hope to acquire from this employment opportunity
– your schedule and availability
Closing date: March 22, 2021
Please click below for job descriptions of the positions we are currently hiring;